What's new

Rev War Site Find with Star

bergie

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,280
Golden Thread
0
Found this next to major protected Rev War encampment (I had permission on private land). It's made of lead and could be half of a clamp of some kind that goes around a pole, perhaps a flag pole, but I'm guessing. You can see curve to it. The Nail appears iron. Any thoughts appreciated. White card next to it is business card for scale. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • photo-2.webp
    photo-2.webp
    305 KB · Views: 234
  • photo-4.webp
    photo-4.webp
    654.4 KB · Views: 227
  • photo-5.webp
    photo-5.webp
    558.6 KB · Views: 186
Upvote 8
That is interesting I'm looking forward to hearing comments.
It looks old
 
Looks like pot metal to me. :(
 
Interesting relic.
 
flag pole final I'd say
 
Drawer handle. Looks like one for a print block drawer.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442061001.685726.webp
 
Strange one it does not seem to be lead if it was old and lead it would most likely be white in color..Looks like a form of pewter..Kind of like the earlier Cap Guns from the 20's or 30's in the 20th century...

~Blaze~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom