What's new

Reward: Lost ring owner is paying $500 if you find it.

Capt.Betances

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edison, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Vortex VX9, ATMAX, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi fellows
There is a reward of $500. For the hunter who find this wedding band. The ring was lost in some beach on the eastern shore in Puerto Rico.
If you hunt in Puerto Rico and want to try, please, contact me by PM.

NOTE: I don't look for that ring because I'm living in NJ.
Screenshot_20250402_094340_Gmail.webp
 
Upvote 3
There are two members of TheRingFinders.com who live in Puerto Rico. She should contact them.
 
I sent a gang of hunters over there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom