REWARD $$ - University Class Ring

Otto454

May 20, 2005
Reward $300 for return of University Class Ring
Description: Clemson University Ring, 1987, all Gold with Onyx face inlay; sides with Palmetto Rifles and Tiger Head;
Lost Location: Outer Banks NC - Corrola (just north of Duck): #125 Salt House Road; house on beach: go to rear of house, walk up/over boardwalk over dunes, down to landing: ring was lost in the sand just at bottom landing.

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Sorry you lost your ring. I'm going to Buxton, in Hatteras island with the family in 2 wks to surf and fish with old friends that live there.
If you haven't had it returned by then,I'm going to try to get up there and look! Wanted to do some beach hunting around Nags Head anyway since you can't detect on Hatteras Island. If you get it returned, please let us know and post it.

Good luck on the return! surfrat

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE
Try contacting Ray Midgett (Captain Seaweed). Follow this link and scroll to the bottom of the page for his e-mail address: http://www.outerbanksnc.net/ship.html. He and the Soda Pop Pirates live on the outer banks and have been detecting there for years. I wouldn't be suprised if one of them has already found it and if not I am sure they would be more than happy to search for it. Good Luck.

D

Danny (OBX)

I was speaking with Ray yesterday...

When did you lose the ring?

ckleisch

Jan 1, 2006
As time has passed since may I haven't seen whether you have received any response to finding your ring. TodayI was at the property an attempted without success to find your ring. We dug out the landing to a width and depth of three feet without any luck. the only thing found was some metal wire for the beach fencing. I don't know how long anyone will be able to access the property as it is for sale. Erosion and sand movement has been extensive on this beach. A photo is attached of the search grid. No one was to be seen on the beach for a mile in each direction.

Attachments

• Picture 138_rs.jpg
    Picture 138_rs.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 659

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread