Rich Hartford Enters the 21st Century

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I don't particulary care for new gadgets. I like old things. About the only new things I have are a computor,VCR,cell phone,and my front tooth.
I still use a push lawnmower, use a shovel to remove the snow,ride a 1964 Raleigh 3 speed, and hunt with a flintlock.
But today, I bought one of those new fangled GPS machines for the sole pupose of locating banks when I CRH.
It is going to turn me into a CRH machine. Once I figure it out.

Okay I'm out of here. Going to play around with this new gadget.

Rich

Upvote 0
Heh, good idea. I recently turned my GPS enabled blackberry into a bank finder and was using it this afternoon. Helps you find those banks that are hiding off the beaten path. Hopefully the ones with silver. Welcome to this century! :hello2:

I use GPS and mobile web on my phone. Great CRH tools, especially in new areas. I've found one branch of US Bank in a "cubby hole" lobby of a supermarket.

agent 99 said a GPS was short for GOOD PHONE SHOE...how will this help CRH? Did I just date myself?

And guess who was nominated to be his tech support after he turned it on? :icon_scratch:

Careful with them GPS's, did you hear bout that guy that drove off Grand canyon landed on ledge 600 feet below(?), wonder if it was a GPS that caused him to do that?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back