What's new

Richardson area hunt in the morning

Piratemike

Greenie
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Richardson Tx
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just back into the hobby anybody want a tag along partner in the morning Richardson / Plano area hit me up here for cell number
 
hey I'm in Denton area and I have a group I go out with all the time hit me up. went yesterday and snatched a big wedding band out of the ground
 
Just back into the hobby anybody want a tag along partner in the morning Richardson / Plano area hit me up here for cell number



I am in Plano and looking for a MD partner. I have a couple of buddies that are big into it but they like to go and do their own thing. I do have another buddy that like myself is new to the hobby. If your still interested let me know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom