What's new

RIDGECREST DESERT DETECTING

The Master Chief

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
490
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a person to help and explore this big desert. Hopefully someone that knows the area. I have been doing some research and have noted Robbers Roost just west of Inyokern. Looking for someone to hunt the extreme. rest of the family doesn't like it but I do. Thanks for any contact and good luck with your hunting. Kevin
 
that area is huge endless possibilities :thumbsup:
 
The old dumps just outside of Trona

I live in Trona. Have spent every day since March 2003 excavating artifacts here. What's buried here is almost beyond belief. Folks are quiet about it because we don't want an invasion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom