fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is what your kids tuition dollars are paying for, makes me sick! As long as it's empassioned and has enough BS footnotes to "legitimize" their spewage it's all good, right! This authors depiction of mining is about as accurate as I would be writing with anhy degree of authority on the latest techniques of open heart surgery! Big difference is I'm aware that I know nothing about open heart surgery and have absolutely no buisness writing on any such topic!

Suction Dredge Mining: the United States Forest Service Hands Miners the Golden Ticket - Environmental Law

Upvote 0

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That,s because the main goal is to create total conservation land ,and let only certified ops operate under total control .The countrys that have signed are encouraged tu ensure that eirs and all the other expensive stuff that kills smal scale mining is mandatory.But it affects not only mining.I think the territorial maps are longly drawed ,so in this regions science or common sense can be hindering for them.And then there,s also the totaly extremists,that really believe the bs ..conbine them together..

are you from nz chewy ? Also a country with sights to be seen ..and gold..
you can inform about permitts in nz online now. Permitting now available online | NZ Petroleum & Minerals

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread