What's new

Right before the snow storm, keep getting cool, (literally) stuff!

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
1,567
Reaction score
2,161
Golden Thread
0
Location
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew a bad storm, err, series of storms were coming, so I went out early before work, and pulled up some interesting stuff. I love how there is almost always something I can pull out of the ground that is new to me! Check out the detail on the V nick.....I was REALLY excited to find the miner's candle, as I have been looking for one for a long time! And a weird pin, it's a three pronged fork with the glass stone still in it hah!
 

Attachments

  • 1459882805080.webp
    1459882805080.webp
    146.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 1459882897010.webp
    1459882897010.webp
    144.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 1459882913692.webp
    1459882913692.webp
    138.1 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom