What's new

Right church/ wrong pew: todays .925 at low tide

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Right church/ wrong pew: today's .925 at low tide

Hi:hello:,

Dropped Hank off early this morning at his Senior Golf League and headed to a near-by beach for 2 hrs. of some low tide fun.

Another gorgeous day to be out there!:headbang:

My gold mo-jo is nowhere to be found; but the silver mo-jo is movin' along nicely.

The GT is terrific at picking up those tiny sounds from those tiny treasures; recovered another of those "diamond wanna be" earrings.

I thought maybe I had found the matching earring to the one I found the other day, but although they are both .925'ers, and are similar in the stone structure, the shapes are completely different.

I can probably wear them together if I talk with people on either side of me, but not directly in front of me.:laughing7:

It was difficult to find the 925 stamping, but I finally found it on the post with a strong loupe

Here's a couple of pics; thank you for looking .

Keep up the great detecting, my friends!:hello2:

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3020.webp
    DSCF3020.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF3021.webp
    DSCF3021.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF3030.webp
    DSCF3030.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF3022.webp
    DSCF3022.webp
    35 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Has to be gold there! Nice work picking up those little targets!
 
Cool diamond earrings! Sounds like a beautiful day
and you had fun on your hunt!
 
I wouldnt notice the difference. Nice find.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Nice hunt Lorraine. If gold is there your GT will find it, but you already know that.
 
You've been on a silver roll lately...congrats.
 
Nice finds! Gold won't be far behind!
 
Nice mixed bag
 
Nice finds!

I wanna hunt where she hunts!
 
WOW

I bet the bling factor hit hard when you picked those up!

Sure you're not far from the bounty.

Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom