What's new

Rim painting....

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoever is doing it......knock it off......its juvenile......grow up.
 
Upvote 0
I'll be honest here, I ABHOR marking coins, I used to be in the minority with this stance, and it is really good to see that logic on the issue is starting to take hold. I have been blasted on this site(in the past) for disagreeing with marking coins, BUT... lately, I have really been considering painting the rims on every marked coin I see To me, part of the fun is looking for the proofs and mis-strikes, rim searching just seems lazy. So if you run across one or two in the near future that are marked and painted, I apologize in advance, but I am sick as S%^T of green sharpie.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom