What's new

Ring #106 - 14K White Gold with Friedmans Hallmark

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ring #106 - 14K White Gold with Friedman's Hallmark

EDIT: No longer maintaining post.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 26
75k.gif
 
Nice chunky band.
 
Hi, I've found three or four rings with that mark.
It's FG for Frederick Goldman.
Sweet ring!
 
Congrats on the gold Skippy!! I love finding pull tabs....means nobody has hunted the area for gold.
TFS and HH
 
Hi, I've found three or four rings with that mark.
It's FG for Frederick Goldman.
Sweet ring!
Yep, that's FG...Frederick Goldman...congrats.
 
Nice going on #106 insane number. Congratulations
 
:occasion14:...very nice.
 
Nope.. not a G.. It's an F with a Triangle. Friedman's Inc. hallmark. Possibly, not super visible in the photo. :) Definitely a triangle, though!

Cheers!

Skippy

Google Frederick Goldman Hallmark and I think you'll see the similarity. =)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom