What's new

Ring #24 found today , and its silver

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ring #24 found today , and it's silver

Got out this morning and hunted two school fields . The first one I didn't find much but a very angry man who lived up the street and told us to get the F**K out there ! After trying to talk to him and calm down the tension , witch didn't work at all , we left . This was the worst anyone has ever bin to me while hunting in 20 years ! Just a very angry person :BangHead: . Well as it turned out I was up the way from the school I hunted yesterday and found the silver ring , so I went back :thumbsup: . Not more than 20 minutes in I had a +78 at 4 inches . I was happy to see a sweet silver ring in the plug :hello2: . I also found a 1951 wheat cent but it was not in my pouch when I got home :BangHead: . I'll go back next week and see if I can find it again :laughing7: . Total clad for 3 hours was $5.75 . :icon_thumright:
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_4010.webp
    100_4010.webp
    553.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_4011.webp
    100_4011.webp
    985.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_4012.webp
    100_4012.webp
    806.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_4013.webp
    100_4013.webp
    144.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_4014.webp
    100_4014.webp
    192.5 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 28
Nice finds, to bad you had to deal with an idiot. Congratulations on the silver.
 
That's a sweet ring and a very nice hunt! People like that are miserable and want everyone else to be miserable. Nice job!

HH, Relic Nut
 
nice finds. that silver cleaned up nice
 
Every "bad citizen" story has a silver lining when you're Pl8man! Great looking silver ring. I would have told that idiot to go self-fornicate. Sub 8-)
 
Every "bad citizen" story has a silver lining when you're Pl8man! Great looking silver ring. I would have told that idiot to go self-fornicate. Sub 8-)

I did in the end :laughing7: . I didn't want it to come to that but he just wouldn't let me talk about the hobby and assure him that no hole where left . He's just a lonely man and angry at life a guess .
Glen
 
Awesome silver ring! Congrats!

Some people have nothing better to do than be obnoxious to others. Sometimes leaving for a while is the best answer, you can't argue with a fool, because then there are 2 fools arguing. :D

At lest the guy that tried running me off wasn't yelling...he only had a shot gun, :eek::sly::D
 
Nice one man! That is cool looking!
 
Congrats on the nice ring.
 
I usually just leave too when they go crazy like that.
You cannot reason with some people.
Great finds though!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom