What's new

RING #4 THIS YEAR IS IT GOLD?

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know I know, I am going out to take pics now, but tell me are plated rings stamped 14k?

It looks like it's plated and some gold is missing. I will only count it gold if it is solid.
 
Upvote 0
you are ringing up some good finds....attaboy!
 
Hate those fake marks!!! Chug also 14gf gp ect ect

here is a recent find not a ring but Gold 18K it small But I Love It Chug


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 18 k charm front.webp
    18 k charm front.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
14K Italy can be a looser too,I found 2 of them...RATS!

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Still a nice find Jeff,congrats to ya.
 
If you see any flaking, it's gold plated of some sort. It's the gold plated ones that aren't flaking yet that get ya!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom