- - - RING - - - ...... + a few pictures !!

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Was hunting for more then 5 hours, today. Enjoyed every second of it. The weather was great : a lot of wind but mild ?nd sunny. Finds were ok ; since it has been a very long & cold winter and the spring isn't there, yet...

Let's look :

1. 9.70 Euro = 11.60 USD
2. 50 + 5 + 0.50 Belgian Frank
3. a ring. Not expensive but a joy to pick it up !

ThankYouForLooking !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium ;)

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

Upvote 0
nicely done, you had a pretty good showing, I've never seen a euro till now, and probably won't unless I get out of montana. WTG ;D

brz said:
nicely done, you had a pretty good showing, I've never seen a euro till now, and probably won't unless I get out of montana. WTG ;D

And I LOVE them, brz ! It is SO GREAT to pick them up, from deep under the sand....

BOB VALDEZ

nice find.plenty of coins and lots of plastic toys. you will soon have enough toys to open a toy shop.

tinpan

BOB, Nice Haul As Usual, Good Hunting. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 037.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 037.gif
    998 bytes · Views: 279
Well as usual you always find alot of coins! But when are you going to open your new toy shop? You must have a warehouse full by now!!! :D

gypsyheart said:
Well as usual you always find alot of coins! But when are you going to open your new toy shop? You must have a warehouse full by now!!! :D

I am not sure, yet, about that toy shop, I mean.... :o :o :o

Need a decent stock to start it up, don't I gypsyheart ? But more "great finds" are on their way ; just returned from the beach. And it is not IMPOSSIBLE there are some more toys for my shop. And...

Well, you'll see soon !

Greatings + thank for your reaction gypsyheart.

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back