What's new

Ring find at the Lake...

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
3,337
Golden Thread
3
Location
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it seems like Cjon isn't satisfied because I don't post my finds or if I only post a Nice reply to his threads. So I went to the lake today and found this ring. Satisfied now Chris?
IMG_20150717_155953.webp
 
Upvote 14
Lol, your something else !
 
Hey CJON,
He never posts his finds. He is a secret squirrel (pic attached).I know that he has gotten at least two 14K rings in the last week.

He wants to make sure nobody shows up in Middle of Nowhere,SC and digs holes in his trailer park!
 

Attachments

  • untitled.webp
    untitled.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 226
Hey CJON,
He never posts his finds. He is a secret squirrel (pic attached).I know that he has gotten at least two 14K rings in the last week.

He wants to make sure nobody shows up in Middle of Nowhere,SC and digs holes in his trailer park!

Lmao, so sneaky
 
Chris, he texted me that pic and I told him you had one even uglier.
 
Hey CJON,
He never posts his finds. He is a secret squirrel (pic attached).I know that he has gotten at least two 14K rings in the last week.

He wants to make sure nobody shows up in Middle of Nowhere,SC and digs holes in his trailer park!

I have you know I've been kicked out of the trailer park due to your drunken rampage with my sister. But the weekly motel does have indoor plumbing.
 
Post pics of the wife instead next time :P
 
Nice imported polycarbonate snowflake ring :thumbsup: It's worth at least 25 pieces of copper-plated zinc coins.
 
Whoa whoa whoa, I'll have you know my wifes a certified hot momma lol
 
Nice imported polycarbonate snowflake ring :thumbsup: It's worth at least 25 pieces of copper-plated zinc coins.

SOLD..I don't accept checks either
 
Hey CJON,
He never posts his finds. He is a secret squirrel (pic attached).I know that he has gotten at least two 14K rings in the last wee


He wants to make sure nobody shows up in Middle of Nowhere,SC and digs holes in his trailer park!


Oh my my ..another cobblers little wooden son
download (18).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom