nuggetshooter
Full Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2004
- Messages
- 112
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sacramento, CA
- Detector(s) used
- Spectra V3i, Minelab GPX 4000, Gold Bug 2, Troy Shadow X2, Fisher M-Scope FX-3, Fisher 1220X PRO, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Two people apparently had an argument and the woman pitched her wedding set into a small pond. I am going meet the husband at the park to help look for it tonight and apparently get his rear out of trouble. I will be hunting for it with my CZ-21. Apparently he thinks he can put me within about a 5 foot radius of the ring. I have googled the pond and it is not big and hopefully not all that deep. But, my question is will white gold give me a medium tone on my CZ or will I get a high tone as if it were silver? Thanks.
Upvote
0
Just keep your eye out for the glowing eyes on top of the water at night (snakes)






