πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Ring Return

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DeepseekerADS & I went water detecting today at a couple of different parks today. We drove 2 hours to get to the first one. It was in a very well to do neighborhood and we had high hopes, especially when the lifeguards sain that nobody had been detecting yet this year. Aparently, the locals were so rich that didn't carry money and all of their fancy jewelry was permanently attached to their bodies. After 2 1/2 hours in the water, we found almost a dollar in clad, one junk ring and a junk earring. On the way home we stopped at a local swimming hole. As soon as we get out with our detectors, one guy comes up and said he lost a 14 kt necklace there today and a young lady tells me she had lost her ring there today and described it pretty well. The ring originaly belonged to her boyfriend's grandmother and he had proposed to her that day and gave the ring as an engagement ring. Both the necklace and ring were thought to have been lost in the deep water where we couldn't go. We hunted there for another hour or more and i found 3 more pennies and a dime and, in knee deep water, the young ladies ring. So my day total was 65 cents, one junk ring, one junk earring and a hug from a beatiful young lady. It was a Grand Day!ecting in 2 different swimming holes. We went to Smith Mountain Lake Community Park and spent 2 1/2 hours in the water and got 63 cents, one junk ring and an earring. We went to Philpott lake on our way home ad this young lady told me that she had lost her ring. It was originally her boyfriends grandmothers ring and her boyfriend had just that day proposed and gave it to her as an engagement ring. She thought that she lost it in the deeper water where I couldn't go. I found it in water about knee deep. I got a great hug from a beautiful young lady so I woul

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    649.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worth more than gold.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honorable mention Great thing you did feels good. Especially for a pretty young Lady .Thanks for the great post your a good man!!!!!!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Way to go Indian Steve!
And congrats on you and Deep getting out too.

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always a good feeling...congrats!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017