Ring Trifecta Dug In Gale Force Winds!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50 MPH sustained winds today in Southwest Missouri. So, of course, I go digging. Hit a couple schools and was rewarded with a ring trifecta, i.e., one marked 10K gold child's ring, one marked .925 sterling star-filigreed ring, and one ornate copper ring with turquoise stones. Also found the usual goodies, earrings, pendant, buttons, and other bits. I had to hold my headphones on top of my head while leaning dang-near 45 degrees into the wind to swing my coil. :laughing7:

Thanks for looking, happy hunting to all my TNet friends! Sub 8-)

cheyenne1.jpgstar ring.jpgcheyenne2.jpg

cheyenne3.jpgcheyenne4.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 23
Nice job!! It's definitely blowing here...lol

Nice work, Sub! 🙌 I stopped counting after the 15th time we lost power here today in IL.

Nice gold and silver! Congrats.

Killer hunt, congrats! :occasion14:

Gold and silver day!! Well done, Sub. Amazing how many spent bullet cartridges and head stamps are dug around schools and playgrounds. Sure hope those winds die off before hitting PA. I just got my roof fixed from the last blast!!

Excellent job! I know what you mean about the wind. I was once kneeling down, and the wind knocked me completely over!! I didn't think I could fall down....from my knees!! LOL!

Thank you all for the kind words. The little gold ring is hallmarked, "PSCO," which I have learned is the Plainville Stock Company. They made jewelry and fasteners from the 1880's up until a few years ago. Cheers!

Those rings are very cool! Congrats! :icon_thumleft: I like the gold one the best.

Very nice finds and way to hang tough on a blustery day!!:icon_thumleft:

That's some nice digging. You must of dug all mid tones which is definitely a feat in itself. Congrats on the rewards!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back