What's new

Rings #204 (UNIQUE!) and #205 (Silver) Plus $9.80 in 2 hours!

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Edit: No longer maintaining post
 
Last edited:
Upvote 44
Mirror it, it will be sweet that way.
 
Impressive ring count! Congrats!

That is a "hunk of silver" ring!

The son has one of those bottle opener rings, but got his in a store.
 
You certainly unearthed a fair share of rings this year so far, and still almost three months to dig them this year.
 
Cool finds. I especially like the "bartender's ring".
 
Whats your trick on finding all those rings I think people in Michigan were OCD with ripping the pop top off there cans I'm pretty good at knowing when its a pop top but ya never know so I dig anyway!!!!!!!just wait here soon Ill be posting a ladys cocktail ring platinum with big diamonds one that I can buy a new car with I hope Thanks for always sharing your amazing finds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nice ring count/clad count! Awesome transformation on the one ring as well. amazing! Keep it up and beat of luck
 
Wow, that is a lot of rings! congratulations!! :notworthy:
 
You are the ring master Skippy. Congrats on pulling #204 & #205. :occasion14:
 
Skippy, great rings! Still waiting to find a complete piece of jewelry here, so your ring count is mind boggling! -L&J
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom