What's new

Rings, Freshly Plucked From The Sod...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Four within an hour of swinging alongside of a paved schoolyard walking track.
silverbirdcage1.webpsilverbirdcage2.webpsilverbirdcage3.webp


The big one is marked "BY.925." I am sure it started out life as a beautiful sterling woman's ring with a nice stone mounted in the "birdcage." But, alas, when I found it, it was squished and missing the stone. It straightened and polished out nicely, and I am happy to have it.

The other three rings are kiddie bling, but always fun to dig. Happy Hunting to all, I'll be back swinging tomorrow, weather permitting.

Thanks for looking, Sub 8-)
 
Upvote 38
Outstanding job ringing the bells on that hunt!

Junk ring is still better that ring pulls. :hello2:
 
At least you got one keeper for your efforts.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
One nice silver ring - just waiting for a jewel & congrats on your finds a fantastic day & thanks for sharing & wish you many more.

Texas ED
 
Very nice job of cleaning the area up of lost rings! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the rings Sub! :thumbsup:
 
Good job cleaning up on the rings and silver too!! Sweet!!
 
Wow 4 in one hunt good job!!!
 
Nice silver ring, some nice stones can be found in silver, too dang bad it's missing in that one.
 
Sweet multiple ring finds!
Congrats!
 
Dang Sub, I can see you are back in the groove now. :headbang: Congrats on the bling bonanza. :occasion14:
 
Yep, finding rings is always a blessing but, finding them in the sod? Well....that, (to me), is just a bit more special.

WTG!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom