Twin Digger Sr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2009 Messages 486 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Jul 15, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Ring's I found this year in Parks Well This year has been slow for me But I have found 4 ring's this year at local parks. Enjoy!! Attachments P7157899.webp 75.4 KB · Views: 929
Ring's I found this year in Parks Well This year has been slow for me But I have found 4 ring's this year at local parks. Enjoy!!
mnlineman Jr. Member Joined Jan 1, 2008 Messages 80 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used T2 Ltd Sovereign GT Tigershark Jul 16, 2009 #2 Re: Ring's I found this year in Parks Nice finds, I'd say your doing pretty well.
jopher Bronze Member Joined Jul 20, 2003 Messages 1,691 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Location Mid Michigan Detector(s) used IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000 Jul 16, 2009 #3 Re: Ring's I found this year in Parks Nice job....and theres alot left of the year!
Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2010 #4 Re: Ring's I found this year in Parks I'm not much of a ring guy so I never wear them but I must say, that belt ring is pretty cool.
Re: Ring's I found this year in Parks I'm not much of a ring guy so I never wear them but I must say, that belt ring is pretty cool.
G Goose-0 Hero Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 970 Reaction score 278 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Minnnesota Detector(s) used White's DFX & VX3 May 21, 2010 #5 Re: Ring's I found this year in Parks Ah yes, that belt ring is pretty nice. It looks like it's sterling to me.
Re: Ring's I found this year in Parks Ah yes, that belt ring is pretty nice. It looks like it's sterling to me.
biggstile Jr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2011 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Burnsville, MN Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Whites Buillseye II Pinpointer Jun 24, 2011 #6 Re: Ring's I found this year in Parks May I ask what city, or at least is it a small or larger city?
B&E prospecting Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 44 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Mar 27, 2016 #7 I like the belt one. Great job
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #8