What's new

Rings we have found since Friday, July 21, 2007 :o)

robot4metal

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Niagara Region, Ontario, CANADA
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x, White's MXT
FOR THE FULL STORY OF THESE FINDS :)

http://robot4metal.blogspot.com/



RING ONE:

picture+0444a.jpg


RING TWO & THREE:

picture+286a.jpg


RING FOUR:

picture+292a.jpg


RING FIVE:

picture+299a.jpg



Mary
 
Upvote 0
That's excellent, keep up the good work.
 
I really like that Superman ring, even though all the rings you found are really cool.
 
Hiya Mary

Welcome Aboard! Looks like you had a fabulous time finding all those rings. The website is really nice & tells the complete story...neato!!

;) RR
 
Is that the real Super Man? The ring fits, lol

Very nice rings. Congrats on finding all those goodies!
 
Thanks so much!! I absolutely LOVE reading everyone's adventures and seeing the pictures of their finds!
This is a great forum!! ;D
Mary

River Rat said:
Hiya Mary

Welcome Aboard! Looks like you had a fabulous time finding all those rings. The website is really nice & tells the complete story...neato!!

;) RR
 
(GIGGLE)
Thanks!! Hoping to get out again tomorrow.
Have to be careful, because this is overtaking our geocaching adventures. lol
Mary

McSancho said:
That is some good deja-vu.Keep up the beautiful work!
 
I thought that was hilarious too that it fit Bob so well. lol
Thanks for the congrats!
Mary

DANGLANGLEY said:
Is that the real Super Man? The ring fits, lol

Very nice rings. Congrats on finding all those goodies!
 
Nice finds and congrats! I just bought a Fisher 1280. I'll be standing by the mailbox. HH, Mike
 
Thank you!
We're heading off to a beach tomorrow morning, so I'll be putting away the MXT for a while and using the Fisher 1280x, should be fun!!!
Mary

Bavaria Mike said:
Nice finds and congrats! I just bought a Fisher 1280. I'll be standing by the mailbox. HH, Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom