What's new

River and lake finds

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My take for the last wk. Castro del mar triple tree sunglasses. Not a scratch on them! 14k white gold w/8 chips and watch found on 2 hr hunt after work. Friday after work stopped river again but rain made it muddy.You do not hunt rivers when you can't see the bottom, just common sense! So, stopped local lake beach found 10k within 10 minutes and 2 more quarters and that is all she wrote! At first I thought it a fake all the way till I got home. Way up on the inside saw the 10k mark along with cz. Yesterday hit river for a 4 hr hunt. Came away with the 3 titaniums (junk to me) a real junk ring (lol) and the yellow/white gold w. b. I also put a pic in showing my coil cover only after 3 months of river hunting(which is about all I do) the rocks will tear them up! I recall a post where someone mentioned they had never wore out there cover. I go thru 3 to 4 a year.
thanks for looking! HH!
y9ysy3y8.jpg
uba6ejaj.jpg
8ynezuby.jpg
8ururave.jpg
ujepasy7.jpg
damu4y4y.jpg
epupysu8.jpg
a8aty7az.jpg
egy5y8av.jpg
azebe4e3.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice hunting!
 
That's a great hunt
 
Man your killing it...couple of nice heavy ones too...great pics, congrats.
 
Now I'm gettin' jealous, Detectahead! ( just kidding, of course)

Congratulations on impressive detecting. you're doing so well!

Keep up the great detecting!

p.s. I love that ring with the 8 sparklers:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Get a can of the "truck" spray on bedliner. Put several coats on the bottom of your coil....nge
 
Nice digs . Thanks for the pics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom