What's new

River bottom ring!

Lydia.

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to site all, so hello :)

I got down to the bottom of the river and was looking for surface finds.

Mostly glass bottles and what I believe is a 21c ring? .925 silver so it's after 1906. Pretty none the less.

Thanks all.
 
Upvote 24
20161107_151603.webpMessage_1478550211066.webp
 
That's a Beauty! Keep the treasure coming!
 
Congratualtions on the beautiful ring! :occasion14:
 
Sweet Find - Congratulations!! :occasion14:
 
tn_md.gif
1st - noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
ring.gif
2nd - Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Lydia, welcome! Gorgeous ring. Might be sapphires? Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Very nice find, and welcome to the forum.
 
Thank you folks. :)

I'm from lancaster PA, I didn't see a spot to put that.
 
That is really a beautiful ring. Congrats on a great find.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congrats on the great silver find.
 
Sweet find! That one's a sparkler all right! Congrats! :treasurechest::icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on the beautiful ring :occasion14: My wife would have confiscated that the moment I'd have shown her a find like that.

You can put your location on your profile page. The easiest way to get there is to click pn your name at the top of the screen after the word Welcome, Lydia. Click on the pencil next to the info you wish to fill in or change.
 
Where would you all put this, 1990s? 00s?
 
Welcoome to the forum and congrats on the beautiful ring
 
Thank you guys.

Got it cleaned up, don't know if it real gems or not, they didn't crack under heat and cold water.
 
I would guess 40's or 50's. Looks too ornate to be a newer ring
 
Awesome ring! Congratulations on a fantastic find and welcome to TNET. Keep coming back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom