What's new

River finds

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped Friday after work for about 3 hr hunt. Decided I would see how many targets I dug before a keeper. Well, 2 hrs and 45 minutes nothing but salad. On my way out bang! Band #1. My very next target band #2! Dug 65 targets. 66 and 67 the bands. Sunday went to another river and collected 11 pairs of sunglasses. 3 of them I threw in the garbage right away. I find so many that if there is a blemish if any kind on the lens in the garbage it goes! I also got a shark watch. Thanks for looking!
4y2epuhy.jpg
egy8e2e9.jpg
4y9ahe5y.jpg
e2a8yme2.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Great finds. I almost took a ride up there last weekend to hunt some swimming areas. Maybe i should have!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom