What's new

Riverbank trip5 Beautiful spearpoint!!

FMarion2ndRegSC

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
97
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Went today, should have done chores, but couldn't stand it. The spearhead is phenomenal...so thin. Found it laying right on top. Can't believe it survived. Found 9 total today, these are the best ones. Happy Hunting!!!
 

Attachments

  • today1.webp
    today1.webp
    22 KB · Views: 591
  • today2.webp
    today2.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 579
  • today3.webp
    today3.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 566
Upvote 0
Very 'succesful' hunt.

Fossis..............
 
Real nice finds! I think the one your calling a spear point is actually a Cobbs or Stanfield knife, either way it's a nice example.
badandy
 
Hey thanks Andy! Wish I could identify them as easily as I am finding them!! Happy Hunting!
 
Thats a great day. I cant believe that thing remained intact over the years. Nice pick up.
 
Nine, man that is a great day--and what a point. I wonder what some digging and sifting would find? Is it private property?


Stryker
 
Oh my god!!!
That is the most beautiful point I've seen since Ishi's.
Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom