What's new

Riverside Hunting Spots

lemon8

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 6, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Hello everyone! I’m brand new to treasure hunting and would love to know of some spots local to me (Riverside California ) to start hunting! Any info or tips are appreciated!
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone! I’m brand new to treasure hunting and would love to know of some spots local to me (riverside) to start hunting! Any info or tips are appreciated!
There are so many riversides. I have one close to where I live in Kansas City. I have just started this group. But I am now back on track with finding artifacts, coins and gold. Best of luck to you.
 
There are so many riversides. I have one close to where I live in Kansas City. I have just started this group. But I am now back on track with finding artifacts, coins and gold. Best of luck to you.
My bad, I thought i had posted this in the california thread!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom