Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 23, 2010 #1 Not sure what these are. I have found same artifacts in a CW Training Camp. Any ideas what they are? Attachments IMG_2056.webp 56 KB · Views: 393 IMG_2035.webp 48.3 KB · Views: 355 IMG_2056.webp 56 KB · Views: 352 IMG_2055.webp 46.5 KB · Views: 347
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2010 #21 bigcypresshunter said: The picture of rivets is not mine. It was posted by Buckleboy on an earlier post. I dont know where he finds them. Click to expand... He finds them all over the place, including farmland/homesteads. Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said: The picture of rivets is not mine. It was posted by Buckleboy on an earlier post. I dont know where he finds them. Click to expand... He finds them all over the place, including farmland/homesteads.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 27, 2010 #22 I believe I even found some here on a Florida beach and I agree with Cru that they have been used for many years after and before the CW. They are mostly used in leather but I have seen these used in wooden knife handles. Upvote 0
I believe I even found some here on a Florida beach and I agree with Cru that they have been used for many years after and before the CW. They are mostly used in leather but I have seen these used in wooden knife handles.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 3, 2010 #23 I just happen to find this link and it explains well how to set these rivets with a hammer and rivet tool. http://www.outfitterssupply.com/russon/how-to-set-a-rivet.asp Attachments rivet set.webp 3 KB · Views: 105 Upvote 0
I just happen to find this link and it explains well how to set these rivets with a hammer and rivet tool. http://www.outfitterssupply.com/russon/how-to-set-a-rivet.asp