What's new

RNB 3400 battery question.

Jason-ks

Jr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
56
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, CTX, eTrac, Explorer XS, Minelab ProFind 25, NEL Tornado Coil, NEL Snake Coil.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Minelab now sells rechargeable AA batteries at 2400mah. If I were to take an old RNB battery pack that doesn't charge any longer and replace the internal batteries with these batteries hypothetically would I get the same charging results even using the RNB cord to charge them? Second question is what if I took an old Explorer rechargeable battery and replaced the batteries inside with these new Minelab rechargeable AA batteries, would I be able to charge the pack with the same charging cord that went to the Explorer XS? ThanK You for your replies in advance.
 
I’ve heard of a few people doing this. If your good a soldering you should be able to do it. A google search has all kinds of instructions how to get it done. G/L and happy hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom