What's new

Road trip 10/14/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Figured I'd change my luck,woke up early and went on an out of State road trip. Hit Rhode Island today.
Picked up a few halves ans a half dozen rolls of quarters and dimes.
Here is the take:
1x 1954 Roosevelt
3x 1964 "
1x 1943 WLH
3x 1967 Kennedy
3x 1968 Kennedy
15x1969 Kennedy
1x 1966 Canadian Quarter (80%)
I had to be back early so I did not have enough time to hit all the banks that I wanted to. I was surprised by the amount of dimes and the quarter I got with so few rolls.
I think I'll be going back there tomorrow.
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like a good road trip! Great job ! Might need to mine that area a bit more.
 
Rich, you have the best luck of anyone I have ever seen. Nice road trip.
 
Hi Rich,

WAAAAY better than yesterday! :icon_thumleft:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Hey Rich,
You do better in RI than I do, and I live here.....
You must be a silver magnet.....kinda like LJ....
Do not go too far into this small state or we might bump heads...LOL
Good luck.
Joe
 
Joe,

I got the feeling that there is a lot of silver in RI. Connecticut is tapped out so I've been probing in Mass. and RI.,so far with good results.

Best,

Rich
 
I saw you being to NY, MA, and RI. Next state, VT or ME?
 
Good road trip.

Post pictures of the country

DW
 
Hey Rich take it easy on those 69....you might hurt yourself.

Golden Silver ;D
 
Nice trip - I wish I had some time to hit the road but working too much this month..

Maine_Jim
 
lol. nice. You cover the Northeast and I will cover the SE. So far I have been to Delware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and of course all over lovely VA. I still need to venture into TN, and KY and maybe even GA and NJ.

Golden Silver
 
Jim
Well while you are working, I could hit some spots up there in Maine for you. Just kidding. I get up as far as the Kittery Trading Post and go home with an empty wallet.
 
GS.

How did you do in West Virginia ? I never heard of anyone CRH there. I'll bet they have some old banks hidden out there.
 
GS,
GA is well covered, no need to come down here looking :)
 
AG, No need to worry that trip is far off yet. I have a few other areas I want to cover.

Rich, West Virginia was pretty good to me. In fact if you look back to the February time frame it was when I was doing the Road trip BONANZAS! It was my very last trip before my wife came back from Spain. I hit over 200 silvers that day I think with two Barber halves to boot. It was a beautiful trip. I will let you know how this next one goes. Here is the link to remind you of the good ole days.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,225628.msg1638984.html#msg1638984

golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom