What's new

Road Trip 10/5/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a morning road trip today. Picked up a Half box which was a skunk,1/4 mile away was one of my dump banks and I immediately flushed the clad.
Picked up $400.00 in Quarters, and $60.00 in dime. The quarters were a skunk and the dimes gave up a 64 Rosie.
Then picked up 4 rolls of halves which had the following
1x 1949 Franklin
1x 1952 Franklin
8x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965 Kennedy
3x 1966
4x 1967
5x 1968
2x 1969
Happy that I got something I called it a day
 
Upvote 0
Nice score Rich. I got a bag o'dimes today and will check that out tomorrow. My halves will be in Wednesday.

Marine Sniper - "You can run, but you'll just die tired"
 
you have convinced me to take more road trips again rich. I am sure my wife will thank you.

Golden Silver
 
Rich - way to finish off the day as a winner. Good job workin the different denominations. I got $14 in halves today along with the skunk. I keep getting machine rolls at a chase bank that are opened and retaped. Of course i take'm all.I think my competition is trying to discourage me. I am not discouraged at all. I will just keep comin until I beat him to the other customers silver.
 
Good amount of 90%

90% is all I am keeping now.

DW
 
nice little road trip Rich. :thumbsup:
Marine Sniper - "You can run, but you'll just die tired"
i like "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out"
another good one, i think its Army though. "join the Army, travel to far distant lands, meet unusual people who speak different languages, and kill them"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom