snappy
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2007
- Messages
- 225
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- sidney montana
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
Made a road trip to Missoula MT went through $2530 in halves not as good as I had hoped. I was not able to hit all the banks between my house and Missoula 650 miles (driving time banks closed) I was able to hit many and cleaned them out... This one bank in Deer lodge after I got all the half dollars they had and was walking out one of the tellers said.."oh if your looking for silver they have already been checked" I had to open the rolls my dump bank does not want them rolled so I did a quick rim search. All of the rolls were skunks except for 1 it had 3 40%, the best roll of the trip. one bank I went into in Missoula asked if I was Mike C. I guess he had an order for halves now I know why Missoula was a complete skunk.
trip totals 5060 halves searched yielded 10 40% nothing else. better then a kick in the head.... I guess.
I dumped them at wells Fargo in Missoula If the CHR'er from Missoula sees this I hope that is one of his supply banks. I did stop at a bank and dumped my rejected coins (not counting the $2530 in halves picked up during trip) I thought I had around 4800 turns out I had 5201.95 I do feel sorry for the ladies when I turn in my rejects. A bank I have never dumped at told them it took me a long time to get them all.
trip totals 5060 halves searched yielded 10 40% nothing else. better then a kick in the head.... I guess.
I dumped them at wells Fargo in Missoula If the CHR'er from Missoula sees this I hope that is one of his supply banks. I did stop at a bank and dumped my rejected coins (not counting the $2530 in halves picked up during trip) I thought I had around 4800 turns out I had 5201.95 I do feel sorry for the ladies when I turn in my rejects. A bank I have never dumped at told them it took me a long time to get them all.
Upvote
0








