What's new

Road Trip 4/1/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a short road trip today only picked up two keepers out of $75.00 loose and rolled, but they were good ones

1x 1937 WLH
1x 1942
 
Upvote 0
2 out of 150 coins beats my day of 0 out of 2000 coins :thumbsup: and always nice to see them pretty walking ladies
 
Two Walkers and in just $75???? That's great! :thumbsup:
 
Hi, Rich, how come you are doing Road Trip everyday and the rest of us working our butt off?
 
two walkers.
Sounds like a plan to me. Im going to start road tripping on your end.
LOL
J/K you stay on your side il stay on mine
 
Yinzi,

I'm retired. Still work though. 32-40 hours a week. I make my own hours so If I need some free time I work double shifts. I don't CHR everyday,but I might hit a bank or 2 on my way to work, if I have time.
Went out three times this week on short trips.
When the weather warms up a bit I'll probably cut back on CRH as I have other hobbies and interests.
 
nice finds! i dont do many halfs but hope to pull a 90% soon :D HH :thumbsup:
 
Rich Hartford said:
Yinzi,

I'm retired. Still work though. 32-40 hours a week. I make my own hours so If I need some free time I work double shifts. I don't CHR everyday,but I might hit a bank or 2 on my way to work, if I have time.
Went out three times this week on short trips.
When the weather warms up a bit I'll probably cut back on CRH as I have other hobbies and interests.

Sorry to hear that you still work after retirement. Hope it's work for pleasure not for money. It is very nice if you can make your own hours!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom