nyiangelo
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2007
- Messages
- 639
- Reaction score
- 27
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Lone Star State
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well for the first time I ran out of money..... that's never been a problem before. Usually these small banks only have a handfull of halves. But anyways 300 miles later leaves me with 73 -40% and 2-90%. At one bank I got a full roll of 40's and the comment of " That one almost looks like silver." Another bank I walk into has a sign that states it will no longer take rolled coin from non-customers. Well they ask how many I want , so I say all of them. She states that she has $7,000 worth.
I took about $500, didn't find anything except a feeling of someones dumps. Last town was Comanche,TX. It held 2 rolls of 40% and 2- 90%. On this road trip I matched my 40% finds for the entire month from boxes. I am debating knocking off some of these banks from my trips. I've been to them before and they never had much. But the reason is I get the vibe from ALL the tellers that they are cherry pickers.
I took about $500, didn't find anything except a feeling of someones dumps. Last town was Comanche,TX. It held 2 rolls of 40% and 2- 90%. On this road trip I matched my 40% finds for the entire month from boxes. I am debating knocking off some of these banks from my trips. I've been to them before and they never had much. But the reason is I get the vibe from ALL the tellers that they are cherry pickers.
Upvote
0







