What's new

Road Trip 8/12/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Callled a bank where I had a good score last week and they said they had a couple of rolls. So I made the 48 mile trip. On the way I spotted another bank where I picked up some good rolls and a box last time. They had 10 rolls which turned out to be junk.
Next stop was the bank with the two rolls which turned out to have nothing. The teller told me that the main branch in the next town had a box,so I headed out there. I picked up the box and searched it in the car. Turned out to be a skunk box.
Still determined to find some silver I hit another bank and picked up five rolls of clad.
Besides what I picked up today I had $1000.00 in clad to dump in my trunk. So I called it a day, and proceeded to my dump banks.
First skunk road trip since June.
I'll hit a big score before the week is up :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
With your persistence, you're going to find that bank that has one roll after another filled with silver. Just a matter of time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom