What's new

Road Trip 9/12/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on short road trip today and hit two banks. I had plans on hitting the big one, but ended up mining the small one.

Here is what I got:
Bank #1 2x 1967 Kennedy's
Bank #2 1x 1953 D Franklin
2x 1964 Kennedy

Sorry no pics of this hoard. My daughter and her camera are off to work.
 
Upvote 0
Would love to have your time Rich. Keep bringing it in. You getting burnt out yet?

Golden Silver
 
GS,
Not getting burnt out at all. At the end of November I'll have done this for one year.Perhaps when I reach that point I'll move on to something else. I am getting an itch to pursue other interests.

Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom