What's new

Road Trip 9/8/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a long road trip to Vermont today. First time CRH there. No traffic, beautiful scenery, and nice tellers. Coming from Connecticut, it was like, well it was like being in America.
After a 3 hour round trip ride I only hit a few banks. Got three rolls that were nearly solid, 18s and 19s. Picked up abot $350 to dump
Here is what I salvaged from the "Green Mountain State"

1x 1943 WLH
1x 1944 "
1x 1948 D Ben
1x 1950 "
1x 1951 " & 1951 S
1x 1951 D
1x 1952 "
1x 1952 D
2x 1957 D
3x 1958 D
1x 1961
1x 1962 D
2x 1963
3x 1963 D
7x 1964 Kennedy
3x 1965 "
5x 1966 "
24x 1967 "
13x 1968 "
6x 1969
79 Keepers Total

2-1.jpg


1.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Awesome day Rich. If I were you I would go back and soon. Do more damage.

Golden Silver
 
You're really cleaning up on those road trips Rich. Are the leaves changing color up there in Vermont yet?
 
My daughter was over and took some pics of todays find, and sent them off to my son Scooba to post.
 
Mountainman,

Not that I noticed. I was just over the Massachusetts line. I'm sure they are turning colors in the upper part of the State though.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Mountainman,

Not that I noticed. I was just over the Massachusetts line. I'm sure they are turning colors in the upper part of the State though.
A few trees here and there, but still 2 or 3 weeks from peak foliage season.
 
Nice country up there. Even if you get skunked crhing, the scenery up there and in NH makes up for it this time of year. Sorry to get off topic Rich.
 
Rich, You are awesome!!

Nice job on your finds, you got some good coins and took a nice trip.

Great Job!

What do you do with these coins? do you sell them on ebay, or do you hold on to them? or do you scrap them yourself?


-Big
 
Rich, you are a pretty dang good Coin Roll Hunter. You also have a real good sense of humor. Glad you killed it in Vermont.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom