What's new

Road trip & dime boxes 4/7/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Road trip & dime boxes 4/7/09

Went on a short road trip today in search of halves . Halves were scarce once again so I picked up 5 dime boxes on the way.
Here is the take

1x 1956 Roosevelt
1x 1957
1x 1959
2x 1962
3x 1964

1x 1964 Kennedy
2x 1967
2x 1968

That's it for this week! I think. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Road trip & dime boxes 4/7/09

:thumbsup: Thats it for the WEEK? It's only Tuesday still 4 more good road trippin days left!
 
Re: Road trip & dime boxes 4/7/09

I was off Monday and Tuesday, and have to go back to work tomorrow afternoon.
 
Re: Road trip & dime boxes 4/7/09

Nice!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Road trip & dime boxes 4/7/09

Found one roll that must have rolled under the table. Opened it and found
1x 1952 Roosevelt
One more to add to the stash
 
Re: Road trip & dime boxes 4/7/09

Rich, you should just make coin roll hunting your main job....you make your own hours so just make yourself work for real one day a week. :wink:

Golden Silver
 
Re: Road trip & dime boxes 4/7/09

I day dreamed about doing it full time up until I got thrown out of my first dump bank.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom