Silver Stripe
Bronze Member
Sorry my camera went on vacation without ME again but.........did a little road trip today. Started off with work till noon (drat), then a lil dumping ($1600), now I'm off haha. I like the small towns although they are all an hour away from me but I incorporated a larger town to hopefully fill my weekend fix- no such luck as I still got lots of foldin $$$ and no more halves to search haha.
Anyways here are the results of my road trip. Small city, pain in the a$$ to get around in but got a full box from one bank, checked every bank I could find but wasn't all. Next, small town- very nice, I could have cried when she told me she had 2 FED boxes in the vault for 3 years and last week she sent them back- she had $100 in the coin counter and I left my # for next time- $100 gave up 9 40%'s- I'll take that all day long haha. The only other bank in town only had teenybopper tellers that said the coin machine was fully automated so they couldn't touch it. I wanted to ask for their Mother's #'s sos I could get a piece of...... lets just say the blond wasn't dye. Last little town I had time for. Go to one- older blond (probly one of teenyboppers mother), I told her how the other bank had sold me the bag and she was trying to explain to me how that wasn't possible- boss is on lunch be back in 30 mins.- I'LL BE BACK. Went to the only other bank in town and they were very glad to get rid of half a box of 2000D's. Anyways got back to the other bank and they had $88.50- Got 1 '64 out of that one.
Best part of them two towns is I will get a call when the bags get full. Think I wil make a surprise attack right before Christmas just to be safe haha.
Best news I got came from that full box. One roll had 3 90%'s, a '64, '63, and a '44. A couple rolls later I got a '36- oldest Walker I've got. Total for the box was 7 40%er's, 2 '64's, 1 Ben, and 2 walkers. All in all a good day, HH all, Mark
Anyways here are the results of my road trip. Small city, pain in the a$$ to get around in but got a full box from one bank, checked every bank I could find but wasn't all. Next, small town- very nice, I could have cried when she told me she had 2 FED boxes in the vault for 3 years and last week she sent them back- she had $100 in the coin counter and I left my # for next time- $100 gave up 9 40%'s- I'll take that all day long haha. The only other bank in town only had teenybopper tellers that said the coin machine was fully automated so they couldn't touch it. I wanted to ask for their Mother's #'s sos I could get a piece of...... lets just say the blond wasn't dye. Last little town I had time for. Go to one- older blond (probly one of teenyboppers mother), I told her how the other bank had sold me the bag and she was trying to explain to me how that wasn't possible- boss is on lunch be back in 30 mins.- I'LL BE BACK. Went to the only other bank in town and they were very glad to get rid of half a box of 2000D's. Anyways got back to the other bank and they had $88.50- Got 1 '64 out of that one.
Best part of them two towns is I will get a call when the bags get full. Think I wil make a surprise attack right before Christmas just to be safe haha.
Best news I got came from that full box. One roll had 3 90%'s, a '64, '63, and a '44. A couple rolls later I got a '36- oldest Walker I've got. Total for the box was 7 40%er's, 2 '64's, 1 Ben, and 2 walkers. All in all a good day, HH all, Mark
Upvote
0







