What's new

Road Trip Results!!!

kurtma12

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
12 banks
1 hour 25 minutes
2 half dollars, both bicentennial clad

Seems like someone must be already doing this around here. I got frustrated and bought some dimes at 13x face at a pawn shop (which isn't too terrible but nowhere near the face I was hoping) just to hold some silver
 
Upvote 0
Know the feeling. Went to have my daughter's wedding dress altered and hit two banks along the way. One bank has zero halves; the other $89.00. I did walk away with 2-40% ers.

apush :read2:
 
Love those road trips especially when you have other business to conduct. Makes it seem like it's not as costly. I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow, hope to be able to hit some banks along the way, if I can stay on the good side of my better half. She does not like CRH ! Happy New Year everybody.

FL Junkman
 
My last roadtrip was really frustrating but I was on the road all day and only found [1] 40%er out of about $500 found and searched!!! Hang in there, you'll hit the motherlode soon!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
kurtma12 said:
12 banks
1 hour 25 minutes
2 half dollars, both bicentennial clad

Seems like someone must be already doing this around here. I got frustrated and bought some dimes at 13x face at a pawn shop (which isn't too terrible but nowhere near the face I was hoping) just to hold some silver

You bought dimes at 13X face? Where???

My friend sold dimes today at our local coin shop, and got 1.95 each. Does your pawn shop have 1,000 dimes I can buy?
 
Heading to Illinois tomorrow and am checking out all the smaller towns I can hit of of I-80. Don't think I would ever do a road trip if I wasn't already going somewhere.
 
Buy all you can get at 13 x face! Seriously! Melt is currently about 22 x face.
 
too bad on the road trip, but buy all the silver at 13x face u can!!! ALL OF IT!!! good luck, keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom