What's new

ROAD TRIP !!!!!

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Beware all of of you New England and Tri-State area Crher's, Richie the Coin,aka Rich Hartford, is going to start road trips tomorrow.
After quitting road trips in late 2009 I'll be hitting the road again,sucking up all of the silver like a vacuum.
:laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
good luck...Matt
 
Good luck! I think you'll do well. :icon_thumleft:
 
Go get em Rich.

Vaccuum.jpg
 
You followed my recommendation!!!! :hello2: Good luck to you so long as you stay out of my district!!! :tongue3:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Best of luck to you. I buy all my coins from northern NH and south to mid VT and dump them in Southern NH.

Do yourself a favor and don't come to Manchester.

It's nearly impossible to find halves around here.

I'd suggest Western Ma and NH or Northern NH if you really want a road trip.
 
Rich,
I knew you couldn't stay away. Good luck on the trip and keep us posted. I have a good feeling that you will hit it big.
rileyboy
 
i too have a feeling that you will hit it big!!! good luck!
CardsNCoins said:
Go get em Rich.

Vaccuum.jpg

Nick, that vacuum is hilarious! it reminds me of the creepy vacuum off of the teletubbies.

keep it up and hh!
 

Attachments

  • creepy vacuum.webp
    creepy vacuum.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 363
Can't wait to see your results Rich.. good luck
 
Looking forward to hearing about all the silver you're finding!!! Good luck!!!
 
Rich Hartford said:
Beware all of of you New England and Tri-State area Crher's, Richie the Coin,aka Rich Hartford, is going to start road trips tomorrow.
After quitting road trips in late 2009 I'll be hitting the road again,sucking up all of the silver like a vacuum.
:laughing7:
HH
Rich

Looks like those higher silver prices has got everyones attention :tongue3:
 
Wow Rich your still at it I see. LOL. I can vouge for this guy there will be no silver left in his wake. Good luck and don't head south of the mason dixon....Cuz wees can smell a yank from a state away! Wish I were going too... Maybe I will.

Golden Silver
 
Good Luck! I do a short road trip, about 1 a month. They are not my cup of tea but they do produce. I'll stick with my 2 boxes a week. Works for me. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Rich Hartford said:
Beware all of of you New England and Tri-State area Crher's, Richie the Coin,aka Rich Hartford, is going to start road trips tomorrow.
After quitting road trips in late 2009 I'll be hitting the road again,sucking up all of the silver like a vacuum.
:laughing7:
HH
Rich

Good luck i hope i dont follow too soon after you.
 
If you come down south, as I have mentioned before, the Corona's and tamales con hot sauce are on me. Will throw in some cornbread, field peas, and a bit of sweet potatoe pie, to boot. :laughing7:

HSH--Have fun on your road trips and find loads of silver!

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom