What's new

Road Trip!

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
1,570
Golden Thread
0
Location
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was just invited to a good friend's home in northern New England for a fall hunt. I thought I'd share his email with fellow detectorists as this sounds like a dream come true!

"If you get up here this fall bring it with you. This place is loaded with places to check. Old saw mill, grist Mill, livery stable/blacksmith shop along with umpteen dumps. I know there is an antique lawn sprinkler buried in the side lawn. It's one of those Blackmore's whose arm waves. Lots of fresh finds including old coins possible. You find it you own it."

Can't wait!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom