What's new

Robert E. Lee's Statue Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
2,342
Reaction score
1,421
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess he was taken down from Public view and moved to where he is buried. Do some feel their heritage is being taken away?
 
Yes, an it's a damn shame!
 
where did this happen ?
 
To many people dont have a clue about our History or care about it. Dont know what fighting for our freedom and country means or care. Just have a what can I get or be given Me Me Me sad......
 
I'm a Northerner and I HATE the idea that Confederate statues are being torn down. They are a part of our history but the whiners want us to forget it. We've had statues in the north taken down over the years to appease other groups right here in my home state of Connecticut.
 
Disgusting how people try to throw away and hide history.
 
I agree its sad ignorance is abundant
 
They don't even know the history they are trying to destroy.

full-20866-52167-102565577_721568325362391_6108485136413321108_n.jpg
 
we have a politics section for this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom