David Gentry

Greenie
Feb 15, 2022
Culloden
Detector(s) used
Yes go find 22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up on the state line of West Virginia and PA I came across a rock in the middle of the woods way way out. The Land way's flat. But this Rock was down in a hole. I guess the hole was big enough that you could hide a car in . Witch I thought to my self that was strange. So I was looking at the rock I known as I seen two mark cross on it . Couldn't see the that good. Also find a old broken glass. That was dated late 17s early 18s. Anyone what I came across. Thank you.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
photo_camera.gif
A picture(s) is worth a zillion words! If you are having problems posting pictures - take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...

Upvote 2

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what you mean here but what huntindog means is Pictures that illustrate what you,re talking about and what you,re asking for in a reply.You don,t have to give GPS co ordinates to the inch. At least your state is always helpful too. Nobody wants to steal your site.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
David Gentry

David Gentry

Greenie
Feb 15, 2022
Culloden
Detector(s) used
Yes go find 22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what you mean here but what huntindog means is Pictures that illustrate what you,re talking about and what you,re asking for in a reply.You don,t have to give GPS co ordinates to the inch. At least your state is always helpful too. Nobody wants to steal your site.
I'm sorry I don't want anyone thinking that I do think about that. I'm all new at this . I get better with time.

Upvote 2

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome.

Sounds like it was a rock. As big as a house.

Hereabouts we call them "Glacial Erratics".

Last edited:
Upvote 6

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions