N Neil1234 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 15, 2022 Messages 1 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Nov 15, 2022 #1 Rock found in nevada. Please help identify. About 1 ft wide and about 40-50lbs. Attachments IMG_20221115_104345.webp 645.9 KB · Views: 167
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2022 #2 Ryolite maybe? Upvote 0
blauer Sr. Member Joined Jun 17, 2014 Messages 462 Reaction score 665 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylbama Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II. Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2022 #3 LOL, because width and weight are the first things we look at when identifying specimens. I only that say because I'm a semi-professional dick. I agree with tamrock, probably rhyolite. Upvote 1
LOL, because width and weight are the first things we look at when identifying specimens. I only that say because I'm a semi-professional dick. I agree with tamrock, probably rhyolite.