ROCK HEART

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
FOUND THIS HEART AND OTHER STONE CARVING. ANY IDEAS?
HEART.JPG
MINE.JPG

Attachments

• SQUARE.jpeg
    SQUARE.jpeg
    294 KB · Views: 47
  • SQUARE2.JPG
    SQUARE2.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 48

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like nasty limestone terrain. Any history of mining in the area? Maybe silver mining? What about caves? Are the heart and carving close to each other? You know, document the usual things to consider - map the coordinates of the items, azimuths of where they point, etc. One thing's for certain ... these are manmade, not just zealous pipe dreams. Good finds. Good luck.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, the heart is on the side of the mountain and the carving of the boxes are on a cliff
I do not believe they are boxes the carvings, right lobe of the heart looks interesting definitely something in that area. Do not move anything around the heart says your close but not there yet.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Look in every direction especially from the heart etc., & all of the other things you see., taking note of anything that may be in line.

Take more pics from different distances,
angles, & times of day.

Record compass readings of all the
points carved, light & shadowed.

Look extensively in every direction,
for at least 50-100+ yards. Watch
closely for potential death traps.

Take pics every angle, everywhere
you go, & often looking back,
taking pics toward this area.

See if there is a skull, shaft marker,
snake, etc.

Appears there is a 3 theme.

Got any alignments?

Walk all around a lot more,
& take lots of more pics.

There should be more interesting
shapes, maybe earlier or later.
In alignments, possibly light,
& or in the shadows.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Team, how did it go with your treasure hunting team you put together.Usually with a group of people you can pull a lot of information together as a collective consortium, believe me it is there it just takes some time.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks to all. no, I have not read the guide to vaults. Where can I get a copy?
It's this thread (sticky) pasted on top
of this Treasure Marks/Signs forum.

Study about the alignments too.
Used together, especially with
an aura, can really be helpfull.

Last edited:

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
Team, how did it go with your treasure hunting team you put together.Usually with a group of people you can pull a lot of information together as a collective consortium, believe me it is there it just takes some time.
cyzak
It took some time to weed out the actual folks who wanted to search for locations that weren't greedy and self absorbed. The team went from 7 to 3 do to the above. Those that stated they had the means to stay out for days at a time, were not being truthful as they were constantly bombarded by their wives and showing up to the search sites without the minimal equipment to survive the harshness of the areas we were searching. No water, sleeping bag, no tent and when I say they had nothing that's not a joke. So, Im going it with just the three of us now. Appreciate you asking.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cyzak
It took some time to weed out the actual folks who wanted to search for locations that weren't greedy and self absorbed. The team went from 7 to 3 do to the above. Those that stated they had the means to stay out for days at a time, were not being truthful as they were constantly bombarded by their wives and showing up to the search sites without the minimal equipment to survive the harshness of the areas we were searching. No water, sleeping bag, no tent and when I say they had nothing that's not a joke. So, Im going it with just the three of us now. Appreciate you asking.
I find it amazing that you ended up with that many people I truly hope you have trust in them.I choose to do it alone I have silent partners but that's it no one goes out into the field with me.Its a slow process some people think it is easy but it is not takes a lot of hours and then sometimes no reward.Keep up the work keep going out there you just have to stay on the trail looks like you have a pretty good spot now good luck with it thank you for sharing the photos.

OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
All
I noticed something unusual in the stone carvings with the diamond and elongated legs that look like an "X". One of the symbols is rotated 90 degrees to the other and appear almost identical to each other. Notice the square blocks on the corners of each rock symbol. The heart point is pointing up to the cliffs where these symbols are located on the edge of the cliff. Does anyone else have an idea as to why they are in a straight line with the point of the heart?
Also, I have searched since my original posting of the rock carvings for a treasure symbol that is similar to the carvings. I have looked at Spanish, Jesuit, Mexican, and Templar for any correlation but haven't found anything close. I need some help from anyone on the site that can decipher the markings.

Thanks to all for previuos comments

Attachments

• HEART POINT UP.JPG
    HEART POINT UP.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
All
I noticed something unusual in the stone carvings with the diamond and elongated legs that look like an "X". One of the symbols is rotated 90 degrees to the other and appear almost identical to each other. Notice the square blocks on the corners of each rock symbol. The heart point is pointing up to the cliffs where these symbols are located on the edge of the cliff. Does anyone else have an idea as to why they are in a straight line with the point of the heart?
Also, I have searched since my original posting of the rock carvings for a treasure symbol that is similar to the carvings. I have looked at Spanish, Jesuit, Mexican, and Templar for any correlation but haven't found anything close. I need some help from anyone on the site that can decipher the markings.

Thanks to all for previous comments
OBSERVED THIS SIDE PROFILE OF WHAT APPEARS TO BE A "FISH" OR SIDE PROFILE OF AN INDIAN AND HEAD DRESS. LOCATED ABOVE THE "HEART". ANY IDES?

Attachments

• FISH SYMBOL. INDIAN FACE.jpeg
    FISH SYMBOL. INDIAN FACE.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 31

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
All
1) Don't assume your discoveries came out of a treasure code manual of some sort. IMO, this is a mistake. Keep things simple. If your discoveries somehow point to something hidden, the secret most likely was only held by the person who created the layout. He either wanted a quick reminder when he returned for the loot, or he wanted a simple set of markers that could easily be used be someone else who had a map, or a clear and simple verbal explanation from the hider.
2) The pointer below leads to the carvings above. You know that already. Good and simple. Get GPS coordinates for everything you've found and plot up on some sort of map. Google Earth Pro if nothing else is available. Look for geometric patterns and logical hiding coordinates within or extending from the patterns. Again, something simple for a later searcher to use once the clues were located. Remember to add that heart-shaped pointer to the mix. This completes the preliminary work. Step 3) is where you'll likely spend most of your time.
3) Play around with those carved squares - all the points of the squares, especially the X's and their relationship to each other. Walk straight lines to see where they lead. Remember, the hider most likely wanted it easy. Looking at your photos, it seems plausible that a stash could be in a small cave of some sort, maybe covered up, or a small remote overhang. Based on human nature (possibly the best usable tool you have), if there's a cache, it's probably not far from the carvings.
4) Be diligent. Good luck.

OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
1) Don't assume your discoveries came out of a treasure code manual of some sort. IMO, this is a mistake. Keep things simple. If your discoveries somehow point to something hidden, the secret most likely was only held by the person who created the layout. He either wanted a quick reminder when he returned for the loot, or he wanted a simple set of markers that could easily be used be someone else who had a map, or a clear and simple verbal explanation from the hider.
2) The pointer below leads to the carvings above. You know that already. Good and simple. Get GPS coordinates for everything you've found and plot up on some sort of map. Google Earth Pro if nothing else is available. Look for geometric patterns and logical hiding coordinates within or extending from the patterns. Again, something simple for a later searcher to use once the clues were located. Remember to add that heart-shaped pointer to the mix. This completes the preliminary work. Step 3) is where you'll likely spend most of your time.
3) Play around with those carved squares - all the points of the squares, especially the X's and their relationship to each other. Walk straight lines to see where they lead. Remember, the hider most likely wanted it easy. Looking at your photos, it seems plausible that a stash could be in a small cave of some sort, maybe covered up, or a small remote overhang. Based on human nature (possibly the best usable tool you have), if there's a cache, it's probably not far from the carvings.
4) Be diligent. Good luck.
THANK YOU. What is your opinion of what appears to be the profile of an Indian or....looking due West near the heart?

Attachments

• FISH SYMBOL. INDIAN FACE.jpeg
    FISH SYMBOL. INDIAN FACE.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 23

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
THANK YOU. What is your opinion of what appears to be the profile of an Indian or....looking due West near the heart?
IMO, it's just a rock. I guess a person might visualize a certain shape if he's in the right place at the right time, but you also might find a dozen more such possibilities in that bunch of rocks. The next guy might not see anything there. My MO is to keep things simple and unmistakable. Your heart shaped pointer is a great example. "Look for a heart shaped rock pointing up to the rock ledge. Follow its line and look for carved squares. Then ..." See what I mean?

OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
IMO, it's just a rock. I guess a person might visualize a certain shape if he's in the right place at the right time, but you also might find a dozen more such possibilities in that bunch of rocks. The next guy might not see anything there. My MO is to keep things simple and unmistakable. Your heart shaped pointer is a great example. "Look for a heart shaped rock pointing up to the rock ledge. Follow its line and look for carved squares. Then ..." See what I mean?
found this heart with bottom lobe of heart cut off and cross 20 feet away from the other symbol with the"diomond" with extended legs.

Attachments

• heart and cross.jpeg
    heart and cross.jpeg
    363.8 KB · Views: 24

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread