Roll Call for Hemet, Temecula, San Jacinto, Perris, Beaumont, and surrounding

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Fullerton but grew up in Temecula. My dad lives in French Valley, has a house in Anza, and 160 acres in Hemet. I'm familiar with the area but I too am fairly new to metal detecting. Where do you live? I'd be interested in going metal detecting and/or treasure hunting with you but it will be hard for me to find the time to go all the way out there.

OP
OP
treasurechest

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
I have friends in Anza. Do you by chance happen to know the Schmalzrieds? Nick, blaine, Eric, etc? It's a small town. Everyone know's everyone out there.

I have a few friends in Orange County as well, although i rarely find myself out there. I hate the 91 freeway with a passion. ugh.

If you're ever out here, just pm me on here. If I'm at home, I usually check the site once every few hours.

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never actually lived in Anza. My dad rents a house out there for some people. I'll probably make my way down to the Temecula/Hemet area in a couple weeks. I'll pm you when I know for sure.

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you guys want to learn about treasures from SoCal you need to find a old book called Golden Mirages by Philip A Bailey..... After you read it, you will see how Anza, Hemet and other cities come together....

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread