Nick79 Hero Member Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 763 Reaction score 1,929 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 21, 2018 #1 From a site that was busy in the 1800s, but lots of modern junk too. Haven't seen a rolled one before, any ideas? Thanks
From a site that was busy in the 1800s, but lots of modern junk too. Haven't seen a rolled one before, any ideas? Thanks
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer May 21, 2018 #2 Curtain or shower rod ring Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 21, 2018 #3 Since the seam is on the side I would say it's a compression seal. Upvote 0
Nick79 Hero Member Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 763 Reaction score 1,929 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 21, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thanks I was wondering about a compression ring too Upvote 0
dirtdigginfool Silver Member Joined Mar 8, 2014 Messages 3,580 Reaction score 4,842 Golden Thread 0 Location south central ohio Detector(s) used At Pro At Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2018 #5 I agree w Tony and Nick, I use a lot of those when installing exhaust systems on motorcycles, atv's etc...Ddf Upvote 0
I agree w Tony and Nick, I use a lot of those when installing exhaust systems on motorcycles, atv's etc...Ddf