Rolled through $8,000 in quarters and $2,000 in dimes and....

smittyw

Jan 6, 2011
Dover, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Cheapo
Got one 1964 out of the first box of Brinks quarters and zip out of all the others. Three good dimes, a '41 and two '64's out of one of the many brinks dimes boxes and spent a good bit of time luggin' boxes in and out of various bank branches seeing tellers that did not know me. Extra time was taken with them having to count out all the rolls. Am lucky that the 5 to 6 branches that I usually deal with know and trust me well enough that I just exchange the boxes and get right on with CRH. Was really hoping for a better showing today.

At least I was able to find something. Quarters are a hard find but real fun when they are found.

Gonna do $1000 in halves tomorrow, but lately that has been skunk city..will try loomis stuff for the next couple of days in quarters and dimes and be real friendly with TD's penny arcade and tellers for a while. Took 'em a candy bar today to grease the way for the dumping of the halves. The little gal even had some halves ready for me to look at that she had culled. Unfortunately, the were post '70's. At least she was trying to help. Gotta love that.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread