enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Good news and bad news. I had ordered 4 boxes to come in on friday, but only received 1. Apparently the bank's supplier is out again. Hope this doesn't mean more boxes of 2000Ps later. The good news is the silver continued with the last box.
Had seventeen 40%ers.
One 1964.
And my first Walker! It is a 1943S.
Guess I will have to hit some other towns over the next couple of weeks to keep from withdrawaling too much.
Happy Hunting!
Good news and bad news. I had ordered 4 boxes to come in on friday, but only received 1. Apparently the bank's supplier is out again. Hope this doesn't mean more boxes of 2000Ps later. The good news is the silver continued with the last box.
Had seventeen 40%ers.
One 1964.
And my first Walker! It is a 1943S.
Guess I will have to hit some other towns over the next couple of weeks to keep from withdrawaling too much.
Happy Hunting!
Upvote
0








